Posted by Caroline on 9:00 AM in Business, Cleaning, Cleanliness, Glass, home and garden, Paper towel, Rubber glove, Shopping
Today I launched into my household Martha project by putting together my cleaning products according to Martha's Universal Clean Kit.
I really had no idea what I had as far as cleaning products went. When I clean I usually just grab what is under the sink and start cleaning. I obviously have a lot to learn.
So, my first step was to take out all the cleaning supplies that I had around the house and compare them to the checklist.
All my cleaning supplies!
Now, the checklist, let's see how I compared.
- An all purpose cleaner, Check! I have a couple of those.
- A mildly abrasive cleanser, I think comet works. Check!
- Glass cleaner, after talking to my husband I found it in the basement. Check!
- Rubber gloves, Check!
- Lint-free white clothes, I have paper towels and I think I have some rags around the house somewhere. Sort of Check!
- Medium-bristled scrub brush, do not have, will have to buy.
So, I just I didn't do half bad against Martha's Checklist. I'm going to CVS today and I will pick up the medium-bristled scrub brush.
I'm ready for the challenges ahead, bring on the dirt!!!