EHow.com is a great resource for saving money when repairing, decoring or renovating your home.
Here are a few articles that I think could really help you save money. I have also written some articles, that you may find helpful. You can also make some money writing articles and spread your knowledge with the world.
- How To Repair a Running Toilet
- How to Cut Cost of Your Monthly Electric Bill
- How to Re-Caulk a Shower
- How to Remove Wallpaper
- How to Refinish a Hardwood Floor
- How to Find Cheap Wall Art for Home Decor
- How to Decorate the Powder Room on a Budget
- How to Stain a Red Oak Floor
- How to Remodel Your Bedroom Cheaply
- How to Understand Thread Count in Cotton Bedding
- How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets Yourself
- How to Measure and Install a Wooden Screen Door
- How to Measure and Install Window Blinds
- How to Paint a Closet
- How to Install Wall Shelving
Hopefully you'll be able to get some answers to your home improvement questions.